Changing your notion of minimalist camping, the NEMO Equipment Hornet Elite 1P Tent is an ultralight structure that's surprisingly spacious inside. It tips the scales at less than two pounds, maximizing efficiency on long-distance treks where saving every ounce is crucial. The single door design features a vestibule for protective storage of packs and muddy boots.
The DAC Featherlite NFL pole attaches in a hubbed intersection for quick set-up and freestanding pitching. Nylon fabric along the tent floor and vestibule shave weight, but without sacrificing protection or durability. PU and silicone coatings provide waterproofing from afternoon downpours and raging storm fronts. For optimal ventilation, the mesh canopy promotes air circulation in sweltering conditions often encountered in summertime.
- Ultralight, yet spacious camping for one person
- Three-season versatility with double wall structure
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole maximizes strength-to-weight
- Hubbed pole intersection is sturdy and free-standing
- Nylon fabric shaves weight without sacrificing strength
- PU/silicone floor and fly coatings for water-resistance
- Mesh canopy for ventilation without letting bugs inside
- NEMO proudly designs innovative camp gear from its New Hampshire headquarters
- Item #NEM005Q