Select style & size:Select options
Float like a feather, sting like a Hornet.
Nemo's Hornet 2P Tent is an ultralight backpacker with personal features for you and your camping partner. Its no-see-um mesh canopy provides plenty of ventilated airflow, while PeU-coated ripstop helps the vestibule, fly, and floor resist abrasion, dirt, and rainfall. The one-piece DAC Featherlite NFL pole offers an easy setup as well as an expanded interior.
Unlike most ultralight tents, the Hornet 2P features two doors so your backpacking buddy doesn't crawl over you in the middle of the night. The tent's stuff sack can hold all the gear, or just the fabrics if you two are going to split the load. Nemo also included guy-out cords, a repair kit, and stakes for the utmost camping convenience.
- Ultralight backpacking tent with more interior space for comfort
- Three-season versatility includes a mesh canopy and rain fly
- Two-person capacity features two doors and vestibules
- DAC Featherlite NFL poles keep weight just over a pound
- Dual-stage stuff sack, guy-out cords, repair kit, and stakes included
- Item #NEM0088
- Q & A
Hornet 2P Features
A good little review of the new and improved Nemo Hornet
Nice little tent!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this tent for a backpacking trip across Europe I am taking in the spring. I set it up in my living room and am impressed. Despite how thin the material is, it seems like it is very well made and can stand up to some rough stuff. You do have to stake it out to get all of the square footage you can out of it. It is really easy to set up. It is a small 2 person tent so unless you like to cuddle, it is a 1 person and a dog or a bag. Make sure to get the matching footprint!
Is this the new model with the updates?
The ones that we have on the site are the 2019 model, so they are the most recent!