Select style & size:Select options
Ready for every aspect of your day.
Tear up the trails, then hit the brewpub without skipping a beat in the Native Eyewear Braiden Sunglasses. Polarized lenses, a lightweight and durable frame, and grippy pads ensure it's up for your mountain biking adventures, while the timeless shape and relaxed curve keep it looking good when you're sipping a celebratory Kolsche on the patio.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Laid-back style that doesn't skimp on performance
- N3 lenses deliver high contrast and crisp definition
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Rhyno-Tuff Air frame is lightweight, yet durable
- Cushinol nose pads offer comfy and secure fit
- Made with eco-friendlier materials
- Item #NTV001K
- Q & A
Best shades ever.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wear these sunglasses for just about everything. They stay securely on my head while I'm ski touring and running, and look great around town as well.
These sunnies are stylin'! The lenses themselves are a bit large for my small face but I still like to rock them. They fit comfortably and don't slide down my nose!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Enjoy these, don't really slide off my face when sweating, which is nice for a smaller head/face. Do wish the lenses were a little darker but will keep and wear, and perhaps buy another set of lenses if possible