Select style & size:Select options
It's time for an upgrade.
That beat-up old backpack you bought back when you started college is becoming more of a liability than a dependable gear hauler. Now that you're a functioning adult (well, sort of) it's nice to have a bag that will double as a laptop hauler when you're headed to the office and a jacket and snack receptacle when you're biking down to your favorite bar. The Mystery Ranch Urban Assault Laptop Backpack will handle the rigors of your day-to-day life with a convenient 3-Zip design, built-in tablet or laptop sleeve, and durable Cordura fabric that won't wear easily with time—unlike that old beater pack that's been dropping paperbacks left and right.
- A simple daypack ideal for work, travel, and everyday life
- Convenient 3-Zip design grants quick access to essentials
- Burly Cordura fabric withstands serious wear and tear
- Built-in sleeve fits laptops and tablets (up to 15in)
- Lid pocket with key clip
- Based out of Bozeman, Mystery Ranch designs packs that last
- Item #MYT000L
- Q & A
Is there a hydration port in this bag? I know the asap pack has a pass through, but I like the lack of molle on this one and the interior looks a little more organizable.