In & Out 19L Backpack
You don't want to lug your huge backpacking pack up the summit, but you sure as heck don't want to be without water, snacks, and added layers when you're up there. If you're looking to bring some added storage along on your next extended trek then reach for the tough yet packable Mystery Ranch In & Out 19L Backpack. This technical daypack has the storage you need for shorter missions and day hikes, with the packability to stow itself in a larger pack, ensuring that you're always ready for any adventure.
Compact enough to stuff into its own front pocket yet large enough to hold a day's worth of essentials, this pack is tough enough for any trail thanks to its durable Cordura mini-ripstop fabric. Contoured shoulder straps offer breathable and ergonomic comfort all day, compression straps on the side give you quick access to an outer layer, and tool-carry loops let you bring along trekking poles or ice axes. You'll also have access to water wherever you go, thanks to the hydration-compatibility and stretch water-bottle pocket.
- Set out on summit pushes and day hikes with this compressible pack
- Stuffs into front pocket to fit in a larger pack on extended treks
- Cordura mini ripstop is lightweight yet highly durable
- Ergonomic shoulder straps provide breathable comfort on the trail
- Compression straps keep mid and outer layers close by
- Trekking pole carry allows you to take on technical terrain
- Hydration-compatibility ensures that water is always at hand
- Item #MYT001Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've only used this a couple times but I dig it so far. Seems crazy durable and is fairly lightweight. The compatibility aspects on this pack are pretty rad. I'll be sure to keep my eye on this brand in the future.
Will the side pocket fit a 32oz Hydro Flask wide mouth bottle?
A regular hydro wide mouth yes, the growler no.