Minimalist design with maximum potential.
The Mystery Ranch D-Route pack is designed for those who spend most of their time lapping the resort, but want to push things a bit further. Built to easily store your shovel and probe, along with an extra layer or pair of goggles, the pack is minimal and low profile, so it won't feel in the way on the chairlift. It accommodates skis with ease, thanks to its stowable web loop that has room for the widest of skis, so you can boot pack into the backcountry for freshies, and ample gear loops are perfect for carrying along any other essentials you can strap on.
Built from burly 330D Cordura Lite Plus, the pack is able to take the abuse that chairlifts and stray branches throw at it, without adding extra weight. YKK zippers allow access to the pack through a side pocket, and a lid accessory pocket, while keeping water from sneaking in. Beefy 500D Nylon with a PU coating accents the back of the pack diagonally, so that when your skis are strapped on your pack stays protected from sharp edges. The back panel is compression molded to keep you comfortable when boot packing beyond the resort, and a webbing waist belt offers a little bit of support and stabilization when skis are strapped on.
- Lightweight, durable pack for boot-packing backcountry
- Small 15-liter volume stows your essentials
- Beefy materials keep the pack strong against abuse
- Stowable ski loop for stable diagonal ski carrying
- Compression-molded back panel for maximum support
- Side zip allows easy access to main compartment
- Low profile design keeps you secure on chairlifts
- Item #MYT001A
- Q & A
Does this pack have a hydration tube port near the lid?