Select style & size:Select options
Backcountry cooking at its best.
Taking the family for a backpacking trip has its ups and downs, but at least dinner doesn't have to be one of the hitches. The MSR Windburner Stove Group System comes with a generous two and a half liter pot, so you can mix up anything from oatmeal to borscht with plenty to go around, and with precise control you can saute garlic, onions, or mushroom into your dishes before hand for enhanced flavor, or simply let your stew simmer without overflowing in a monstrous froth. Even if the valley you're camping in gets windy, the pot is designed to enclose the burner completely so nothing slows down dinner, and an internal pressure regulator keeps it running strong if temperatures drop. When its time to pack up and leave camp, the burner and 8oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister nest nicely into the pot for packing without even rattling while you hike.
- Cooking system for camping with your partner or family
- Windproof radiant burner provides efficient fuel usage
- Pressure regulator offers consistent performance in cold weather
- Simmer control allows for more versatile cooking
- Generous sized pot holds enough to feed two to four people
- Locking lid doubles as a strainer and packing container
- Item #CAS00C7