Select style & size:Select options
Critically acclaimed camp-chef.
- A camp-kitchen table for gourmet camp-chefs
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and weather-resistant
- Folds and stores in easy-to-carry bag for transporting
- Two roll-top tables and one fold-out side for easy cooking
- Item #MGT0002
- Q & A
Needs some WD-40
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Once it's set up, this table is pretty sweet. It's a nice height, it feels pretty sturdy, its fits a stove nicely. The only problem is getting it set up can be a pain the first few times--the metal is stubborn and squeaky. But I put some WD-40 on the joints where it was having trouble opening and now the whole thing works like a charm!
Mountain Summit Gear Roll Top Kitchen Ta
I love the layout with the storage underneath.
The table is lightweight, but not super sturdy. I do like that it packs nicely into the carrying bag. I keep this with all of my car camping gear, and it's perfect for anytime we need extra space for prepping food. My Coleman grill fits on one side nicely, leaving the other open.