You don't have to break out your alpine shell just to walk around town in wet weather. With the Mountain Khakis Rainmaker Jacket you can leave the ultra-techy look at home and still get all of the trusted performance you need in a casual and stylish package. A new twist on the classic rain coat, this jacket sports a durable and waterproof PU/polyester blend that keeps you dry on wet adventures in the city or on the trail. For cold fall rains, Mountain Khakis gave the Rainmaker a relaxed fit that makes layering a breeze, keeping you toasty and dry to avoid that wet, bone-numbing cold. It's also got a mechanical stretch for easy and comfortable movement, and the removable hood goes up easily in a downpour, then disappears when you need a windbreaker on sunny but chilly afternoons.
- A classically-inspired rain jacket with casual and modern style
- Fabric offers stretchy movement and protection from rain and snow
- Removable hood protects on rainy days and disappears on bluebirds
- Relaxed fit allows for easy layering in chilly fall conditions
- Snap hand pockets keep valuables tucked away in rainy weather
- Buttoned storm flap keeps cold wind from creeping in the zipper
- Item #MKH00C3