Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear TrailVerse GORE-TEX Jacket
Nothing is worse than finding your mid-layers have been soaked through when you take off your rain jacket. Luckily, with the Mountain Hardwear TrailVerse GORE-TEX Jacket, that's never an issue for us. The 3-layer construction with a GORE-TEX membrane completely seals out even the most torrential of downpours, making sure not even a drop of rain finds its way in. Made from 100% recycled material, we can triumph over the rain safe in the knowledge that we've not only protected ourselves but the planet as well.
- Protective rain shell for stormy hikes to the summit
- 3-layer GORE-TEX protection ensures we stay dry
- Two side vents allow us to circulate air and dump heat
- Adjustable hood locks in a perfect fit to keep rain out
- Three total pockets keep all of our valuables safe and dry
- Regular fit is perfect for light layering underneath
- 100% recycled polyester minimizes environmental impact
- Item #MHWZ9UI
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (3-layer), [face fabric] 75D 100% recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 20, 2023
Perfect 3L GT jacket!
I've been looking for a 3L Gore-Tex jacket that's reasonably priced for years. This jacket is awesome! I bought both the M & L (bigger for layering). I've taken it all the way to the Cook Islands & it has performed wonderfully. It's an excellent back country and around town rain jacket. I live in North Texas where we get tropical thunderstorms and downpours regularly. This jacket will get a lot of use both traveling and at home.
Originally reviewed on mountainhardwear.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help