Stretch those feathers.
Until now, outdoors companies couldn't figure out how to make a stretchy puffy without down escaping. Mountain Hardwear solved that problem with a groundbreaking, stretch-welded construction that baffles the light and lofty down together in a stretchy, stitchless construction. Since it doesn't have stitches, the Women's Stretchdown DS Down Jacket offers far better protection—as well as mobile performance—compared to standard puffy jackets. That gives this puffy an advantage for skiers, alpinists, and backpackers, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look good in the city come wintertime.
- Innovative puffy with a stretchy construction for better performance
- Stretch-welded, stitchless baffles enhance mobility and protection
- Lightweight down insulation has a phenomenal fill rating of 800
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down retains lofty warmth in moist environments
- Smart dual-sided hem adjustment keeps brisk breezes out
- Item #MHW010V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 130lbs
This is a great fitting comfortable and extremely warm jacket! In fact it is so warm I will have to wait for sub 30 temps to keep it on! Anything higher and I have to remove it and carry, which, you’ll have to leave room for as the smallest this gets is small watermelon size. But other than that, this will be your go to jacket for hiking climbing etc!