Stretch those feathers.
Until now, outdoors companies couldn't figure out how to make a stretchy puffy without down escaping. Mountain Hardwear solved that problem with its stretch-welded construction that holds the light and lofty down together in a stretchy, stitchless construction. Since it doesn't have stitches, the Women's Stretchdown DS Down Jacket offers far better protection—as well as mobile performance—compared to standard puffy jackets, making it great for skiing, alpine climbing, and backpacking.
- Innovative puffy with a stretchy construction for better performance
- Stretch-welded, stitchless baffles enhance mobility and protection
- 800-fill down has a high warmth-to-weight ratio and packs away easily
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down retains lofty warmth in moist environments
- Smart dual-sided hem adjustment keeps brisk breezes out
- Item #MHW010V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 130lbs
This is a great fitting comfortable and extremely warm jacket! In fact it is so warm I will have to wait for sub 30 temps to keep it on! Anything higher and I have to remove it and carry, which, you’ll have to leave room for as the smallest this gets is small watermelon size. But other than that, this will be your go to jacket for hiking climbing etc!