Lightweight and weatherproof aren’t mutually exclusive.
When staying light on your feet is a priority, the Stretch Ozonic Jacket offers full weather protection at a lighter weight than most other shells. You’ll hardly notice this Mountain Hardwear Jacket stowed in your pack as you take to Oregon’s old growth trails or your favorite peaks in the Rockies. And when it starts to rain? No problem, just throw on the jacket, cinch the adjustable hood, and continue hiking with total peace of mind. The face fabric is made with Dry.Q technology, which offers ample stretch and breathability for the most active days in the rain.
- Lightweight rain shell for backcountry adventures
- Breahable, waterproof technology for active days in weather
- Four-way stretch construction for improved mobility
- Zippered underarm vents for quick heatloss
- Hood cinch ensures full coverage in rain or snow
- Packs into zippered chest pocket
- Item #MHW011X