Memorial Day Sale Just Got Bigger
Up To 50% Off Duffel Bags
Scrambler 35L Backpack
Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear Scrambler 35L Backpack
The Mountain Hardwear Scrambler 35L Backpack is a durable daypack for climbers and ambitious hikers or an overnight pack for ultralight backpackers. Fully overhauled for better support, stability, and abrasion resistance, it features a TPU-coated nylon ripstop that's ultra-durable and waterproof to protect our gear, lunch, and layers from the elements. The contoured and ventilated back panel keeps us comfortable while the supportive shoulder straps and hip belt, compression straps, and sternum straps secure a close-to-body fit and support for scrambly approaches and technical trails. If we're counting ounces, we can remove the hip belt, straps, lid, and frame sheet for minimalist missions—or carry extra gear with the full-length daisy chains, internal gear loop, and forward-access gear loop, which keeps our clipped gear easily accessible. Like most of Mountain Hardwear's impressive lineup, it's made for alpine terrain and serious outdoor pursuits.
- Rugged pack for hikers, climbers, ultralight backpackers
- 400-denier, PU-coated nylon ripstop is durable and waterproof
- 35-liter capacity accommodates climbing gear, cameras, layers, etc.
- Internal and external gear loops for easy gear access
- Top compression and side compression straps for secure loads
- Removable hip belt and sternum strap offer versatility
- Flat base for easier loading and unloading of gear
- Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)
- Item #MHWZ9VR