The Mountain Hardwear Men's Quasar Lite II Jacket is ready to take its place as your go-to shell for everything from summer peak-bagging missions to winter ski mountaineering adventures. While other waterproof, breathable technologies don't start breathing until your body heat is already high, the Quasar Lite II's Dry.Q Elite 2.5-layer fabric offers breathability the moment you put it on, so you don't have to start sweating to get the performance to kick in. Of course, this fabric still offers premium waterproofing to shield you from the sideways snow and sudden rainstorms that are an ever-present threat in the mountains. Stretch construction lets you swing ice axes and pole plant on your skis without restriction. When the ascent gets really tough, open up the venting hand pockets and cross-flow tricep vents for welcome relief. Plus, it packs up small and weighs well under a pound, so you can easily stash it in your pack when skies are clear.
- Lightweight and versatile jacket for traveling in the mountains
- Dry.Q Elite waterproof fabric offers instant breathability
- Stretch construction allows freedom of movement
- Cross-flow tricep venting keeps cool air flowing
- Large hand pockets with venting improve airflow and store gear
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over your head protector
- Item #MHW011G