Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Rain Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Rain, rain, stay for days.
Greet ominous rain clouds with open arms when you're wearing the Mountain Hardwear Men's Overlook Shell Jacket. This surplus-inspired shell shakes off springtime deluges and misty conditions along the coast with its waterproof two-layer nylon fabric. It feels and breathes more like cotton, meaning it's not scratchy or noisy to wear like much of the competition. You'll find a hung liner inside that wicks moisture away from your skin, so you don't feel cold and clammy underneath once you start to sweat. Plus, there's a host of functional pockets for carrying daily items and essentials when you're commuting and running errands around town.
- Shake off showers and storms in surplus-inspired style
- Waterproof two-layer nylon shell for rainy weather protection
- Nylon fabric feels more like cotton, so it's not scratchy or loud
- Hung liner wicks moisture to prevent the cold, clammy feel
- Host of functional pockets for carrying all your gear
- Adjustable hood cinches tightly to seal out rain
- Item #MHW013J