Rain, rain, stay for days.
Greet ominous rain clouds with open arms when you're wearing the Mountain Hardwear Men's Overlook Shell Jacket. This surplus-inspired shell shakes off springtime deluges and misty conditions along the coast with its waterproof two-layer nylon fabric. It feels and breathes more like cotton, meaning it's not scratchy or noisy to wear like much of the competition. You'll find a hung liner inside that wicks moisture away from your skin, so you don't feel cold and clammy underneath once you start to sweat. Plus, there's a host of functional pockets for carrying daily items and essentials when you're commuting and running errands around town.
- Shake off showers and storms in surplus-inspired style
- Waterproof two-layer nylon shell for rainy weather protection
- Nylon fabric feels more like cotton, so it's not scratchy or loud
- Hung liner wicks moisture to prevent the cold, clammy feel
- Host of functional pockets for carrying all your gear
- Adjustable hood cinches tightly to seal out rain
- Item #MHW013J