Protective warmth wherever you need it.
Stow the Mountain Hardwear Women's Nitrous Hooded Down Jacket inside its pocket for climbing, skiing, and backpacking trips, and whip it out of its pocket whenever you get cold. Stuffed with 800-fill down insulation, the Nitrous packs some serious warmth without much weight. Mountain Hardwear's Q.Shield treats the down with water-resistant protection in order to retain its warmth just in case it gets wet. Dual drawcords at the hem and elastic bindings at the hood and cuffs keep warmth locked in and prevent drafts.
- Insulated jacket keeps you warm when you're on the move
- Hydrophobic down doesn't lose loft or warmth when wet
- Ripstop fabric is durable and long-lasting
- Packable design easily stows away in backpack
- Zippered pockets keep valuables safe
- Item #MHW00XS