Keep the chill away.
Keep cozy with the Mountain Hardwear Women's Microchill 2.0 Fleece Jacket. The lightweight, warm fleece feels soft against your skin while you scramble over boulders, and the full-zip design lets you easily vent or shed a layer if you start to overheat. An adjustable hem keeps everything in place while you're in motion, whether you're wearing the jacket on its own or under a shell. Most importantly, large, zippered hand pockets lend a convenient spot for all your snacks.
- Lightweight fleece jacket for brisk adventures
- Adjustable waist hem keeps jacket in place
- Soft fabric is supple for unrestricted motion
- Snacks stay secure in the zippered pockets
- Flatlock seams are comfortable against skin
- Regular fit accommodates layers
- Item #MHW00S8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This is such a warm and comfortable jacket!! I am always cold, and even with only this in cold weather, I am toasty!!
Lightweight and perfect!
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 128lbs
I love the deep blue spruce color! I ordered both a small and medium. The small was snug around the hips. I kept the medium. This is a nice lighter weight fleece rather than a heavy thick jacket. I would wear this in place of a cardigan sweater indoors, rather than it being a heavier outdoor jacket. I could see it as a lighter weight jacket for cool nights outside, but not in really cold weather.