Kor Strata Jacket
For cold-weather excursions and colder-weather layering, the Mountain Hardwear Kor Strata Jacket is the lightweight, warm layer that will keep you comfortable. PrimaLoft Gold Active traps in heat without sealing out airflow, so you can stay warm throughout your activity without overheating. Constructed with nylon ripstop, this jacket withstands harsh textures and is built with mechanical stretch to keep you moving freely. Gusseted underarms help reduce the hem riding up when you reach for something, promoting continuous coverage throughout your activity. The slim fit is easy to layer and reduces bunching to stay out of your way as you move.
- Insulated jacket for cold weather activities
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation traps in heat
- Nylon ripstop resists tears and abrasions
- Mechanical stretch aids freedom of motion
- Underarm gusset minimizes riding up
- Hand pockets are soft to comfort cold hands
- Slim fit stays out of your way
- Item #MHW016D
60g Primaloft Gold
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
The Kor Strata jacket is really nice and is a good weight for a mid-layer. I ended up returning b/c it fit my hips a little tight.