Kor Strata Jacket
Stay warm while hiking into the backcountry without overheating. Mountain Project built the Kor Strata Jacket with Primaloft Gold Active insulation to provide a lightweight jacket that keeps you warm while still ventilating out excess heat. Mechanical stretch nylon paired with underarm gussets and articulated elbows allow for an increased range of movement that won't be impeded regardless of what activity you're doing. The nylon fabric is also weather-resistant, so when the weather turns you're still protected. But if the weather gets too rainy, you can easily layer a waterproof shell over this and and stay warm without getting soaked.
- A multipurpose jacket for adventures in the backcountry
- Primaloft Gold Active insulation traps heat yet is highly breathable
- Mechanical stretch and underarm gusset provide comfortable mobility
- Nylon ripstop fabric gives weather-resistant protection
- Slim fit hugs your body and easily layers under a waterproof shell
- Item #MHW017A
- Q & A
Which jacket is made to be warmer, the superconductor or the kor strata?