Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear Kor Stasis Hoodie
When we head into the backcountry we love being covered by this combination of Pertex Quantum Air face fabric and recycled polyester insulation. Pertex Quantum Air is a super-durable nylon face fabric that encourages us to climb rocks and skip past trees to get to summits or enjoy the descent. Meanwhile, the recycled polyester insulation keeps our core warm on fall hikes, winter tours, and spring bouldering missions, allowing us to wear this throughout the year.
- Versatile insulated jacket built for 3-season wear
- Pertex face fabric handles wear and tear from adventure
- Primaloft Gold Active insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Full-length front zipper allows you to control your climate
- 3-piece hood fights off cold winds while trapping extra heat
- Dual hand pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #MHWZ9YV
- Pertex Quantam Air
- Primaloft Gold Active
- 2 hand zip, 1 chest zip
- underarm panels
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 26, 2023
Love this Hoody
Cozy and warm and not too thick. Perfect midlayer under my stretch rain jacket
Originally reviewed on mountainhardwear.ca
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help