Kor Preshell Pullover Jacket
Ideal for your longest runs in cool spring conditions, the Mountain Hardwear Kor Preshell Pullover Jacket delivers weather-resistant protection and high levels of breathability for hard-to-guess weather. Described by Mountain Hardwear as a "Preshell", this ultralight pullover strikes a balance between a performance top and a weatherproof shell. It accomplishes this task thanks to its Pertex Quantum Air fabric, which is both air-permeable and weather resistant, protecting you from light rain and wind without trapping your body heat as you pick up the pace. The Kor Preshell is also ultralight in weight and made with an engineered stretch, ensuring light and easy movement on blistering trail runs. Best of all, when calm and mild weather returns, you can stuff the entire jacket into its chest pocket, toss it in a pack or pocket, and continue on your way.
- Ultralight windbreaker for speedy spring trail runs
- Pertex Quantum Air resists wind and water without trapping heat
- Stretchy construction ensures free movement for quick workouts
- Deep chest zipper offers quick ventilation on warmer days
- Packs easily into its own pocket for easy mid-run storage
- Item #MHW01AQ
- Q & A
Light & packable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 220lbs
I’ve used this pullover in light rain and it kept me dry. The material is soft and comfortable with a slight stretch. It fits in a small pocket for runs where I may encounter rain.