Select Style & Size
Kor Preshell Hooded Jacket
Layering for cool spring runs just got a whole lot easier thanks to the Mountain Hardwear Kor Preshell Hooded Jacket. This ultralight jacket has the stretch, breathability, and weather-resistance that you need to stay comfortable when you hit the road or trail in hard-to-guess weather. It's made with Pertex Quantum Air, a lightweight ripstop that sheds light rain and blocks moderate winds without sacrificing air-permeability. The result is a jacket that offers weather-resistant protection and won't pack heat when you start to work hard. The full-zip design allows for further ventilation and airflow if the weather warms up during your run, and if you find it's gotten balmy enough to shed your jacket completely, you can stuff it into its own hand pocket, stash it in a pack or pocket, and keep on cruising.
- Ultralight jacket that keeps you covered in cool spring conditions
- Breathable fabric resists wind and light rain without packing heat
- Stretchy construction lets you move comfortably through quick miles
- Fixed hood offers coverage from drizzly skies and whipping winds
- Full-zip design allows for custom ventilation in warmer weather
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage on the go
- Pockets are harness-compatible for multi-sport versatility
- Item #MHW019I
- Pertex Quantum Air (20D nylon ripstop, DWR coating)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- running, hiking, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 4, 2019
Great, lightweight hoodie
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 160 lbs
I ordered zinc and the color is a much brighter blue than it appears in the photos. This hoodie is exactly what you'd need for runs on foggy mornings. Lightweight, stretchy, sheds light rain. It does provide some protection from wind, though it is otherwise not warm. I actually purchased it for travel. It's the perfect water resistant shell layer for throwing in your bag just in case. As it packs down small and weighs very little. I recommend it, provided you weren't hoping for a nearly black, dark navy. It really is a brighter hue of blue than the photos let on.