2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Kor Preshell Hooded Jacket
Layering for cool spring runs just got a whole lot easier thanks to the Mountain Hardwear Kor Preshell Hooded Jacket. This ultralight jacket has the stretch, breathability, and weather-resistance that you need to stay comfortable when you hit the road or trail in hard-to-guess weather. It's made with Pertex Quantum Air, a lightweight ripstop that sheds light rain and blocks moderate winds without sacrificing air-permeability. The result is a jacket that offers weather-resistant protection and won't pack heat when you start to work hard. The full-zip design allows for further ventilation and airflow if the weather warms up during your run, and if you find it's gotten balmy enough to shed your jacket completely, you can stuff it into its own hand pocket, stash it in a pack or pocket, and keep on cruising.
- Ultralight jacket that keeps you covered in cool spring conditions
- Breathable fabric resists wind and light rain without packing heat
- Stretchy construction lets you move comfortably through quick miles
- Fixed hood offers coverage from drizzly skies and whipping winds
- Full-zip design allows for custom ventilation in warmer weather
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage on the go
- Pockets are harness-compatible for multi-sport versatility
- Item #MHW019I
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.