For a bit of everything.
When you want a jacket that can handle anything from frigid January pow days to early April slush-fests and pond-skimming, grab the Mountain Hardwear Killswitch Composite 3-in-1 Insulated Jacket. The outer shell features 2-layer construction that repels water and slices through wind, with taped seams to seal water from making its way in through the cracks, and under-arm zips to offer ventilation. A removable inner jacket combines the shell with fleece, and paneled synthetic down, for extra warmth on icy days, but either can be worn on their own if the weather isn't so demanding. Pulling all of the stops, the jacket features all of the bells and whistles you want from a burly winter jacket including a powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, zippered pass pockets, and goggle wipe. Remove the liner to wear as the perfect après fleece or for fall and spring hikes, throw on the shell for spring skiing, or days when the temps are warm but there's still a sharp breeze. With versatility from your jacket you'll always be able to pull together a piece for whatever riding the day has to offer.
- Cover all of your skiing needs with this 3-in-1
- Shell features taped seams to make it wind-and-waterproof
- Removable liner puts soft fleece against your skin
- Added insulation with synthetic down paneled on liner chest
- Helmet-compatible hood seals out snow in blizzard conditions
- Keep snow from below out with powder skirt
- Let heat release when you're toasty with underarm zips
- Item #MHW00YC