Select a Size
Select a Color
Keele Pullover Jacket
When the temperatures drop and tourists leave town that's when climbers now it's time to head to the desert. Fall mornings up on red rock can still be pretty chilly though, which is why you should pack along the Mountain Hardwear Keele Pullover Jacket for comfortable warmth, light weather protection, and free-moving performance. This hybrid softshell/fleece pullover features a cozy high-pile fleece interior to keep you warm on cool early morning starts, as well as a tough and durable outer shell fabric that can handle rugged terrain with ease. You've got a stretchy construction that'll let you move easily on hard-to-navigate climbing sections, while thumbhole loops work to keep your sleeves in place during extended overhead grabs. It's even got a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to keep you dry through light rain and snow when you leave the desert and try and sneak some mountain climbs in before winter hits.
- Durable softshell with a cozy fleece lining for chilly climbs
- High-pile inner fleece ensures warmth on cool morning approaches
- Tough softshell fabric withstands abrasion from rugged rock walls
- Stretch construction offers easy mobility for hard-to-reach holds
- DWR coating keeps you dry through light mountain rains
- Thumbhole loops keep your sleeves in place as you climb
- Single chest pocket can be accessed while wearing a harness
- Item #MHW01AS
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane, DWR coating
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 6, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 170 lbs
I like this fleece lined pullover. It is warmer than I thought it would be - for me the ideal conditions is activity (mountain biking) in the 40s. It has moderate stretch but not highly stretch so it fits snugly. I am 5’10”, 170 and the medium fits comfortably with a t-shirt or long-sleeve underneath. I like the front pocket and the color.
March 3, 2020
good color, soft fabric with poor fit
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 142 lbs
I really love the color and soft touch of fabric when I received my order, then I changed my mind right away after trying it on, the sleeves are way too long,, it even has tight fit around my chest which is odd. I had to send it back right away.