Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear Jackson Ridge Pant
For comfortable coverage that can stand up against rugged conditions, we pull on the Mountain Hardwear Jackson Ridge Pant. The burly canvas construction resists snags and tears, while the insulating liner shields us from winter's encroaching cold temps.
- Rugged pant for campsites, travel days, and daily wanders
- Cotton canvas construction is breathable and hardwearing
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable wet-weather warmth
- Partially elasticated waist provides a comfortably snug fit
- Stretch leg openings for a snag-resistant jogger style
- Four pockets stash your smaller essentials
- Item #MHWZ9YT
- [face fabric] 100% cotton canvas, [lining] synthetic insulation
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 1 buttoned back, 1 zippered back
- rear elastic, belt loops
- zipper, button closure
- casual, camping, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help