It's hard to argue with the tried and true, and Mountain Hardwear's Highball Pant is just that, with years under their belt to show you that they know their way around the mountain, how to handle adverse conditions, and effortlessly take you to both new heights atop massive peaks and down new steep and pow-laden bowls. With sealed seams and full waterproofing you can be sure to keep precipitation outside, while inner thigh vents allow you to expel moisture from within as well. For improved range of motion, the Highball Pants are cut with articulated knees so movement feels natural through fields of moguls, or throwing down new tricks on a backcountry booter. They are cut with Mountain Hardwear's regular snow sport cut, which allows room for layering so that you can harness the perfect amount of warmth for the day's conditions.
- A classic pant that stays reliable all over the mountain
- Two-layer nylon construction gives you waterproof protection
- Adjustable waist for comfort even without a belt
- Inner thigh vents keep you cool when you heat up
- Improved range of motion with articulated knees
- Regular fit accommodates easy layering
- Item #MHW00YD