Tried and true.
It's hard to argue with the tried and true, and Mountain Hardwear's Highball Pants are just that, with years under their belt to show you that they know their way around the mountain, how to handle adverse conditions, and effortlessly take you to both new heights atop massive peaks and down new steep and pow-laden bowls. Classic 2-layer nylon is paneled to offer you both 140D and 160D protection — 140 in places that might not see as rough of contact, and 160 where sharp ski edges and branches can take their toll on weaker fabrics. With sealed seams and waterproof treatment you can be sure to keep precipitation outside, and inner thigh vents allow you to expel moisture from within as well. For improved range of motion, the Highball Pants are cut with articulated knees so movement feels natural through fields of moguls, or throwing down new tricks on a backcountry booter. They are cut with Mountain Hardwear's regular snow sport cut, which allows room for layering so that you can harness the perfect amount of warmth for the day's conditions.
- A classic pant that never stops dominating
- Two-layer nylon construction withstands the elements
- 140D and 160D paneling adds strength where it's needed
- Sealed seams repel water to keep you dry
- Adjustable waist for comfort even without a belt
- Inner thigh vents keep you cool
- Improved range of motion with articulated knees
- Recco technology for improved backcountry safety
- Item #MHW00YD