High Exposure GTX C-Knit Jacket
- Shell for high-output skiing and snowboarding
- Gore-Tex C-Knit seals out moisture and stretches as you move
- Waterproof, breathable shell keeps you dry inside and out
- Powder skirt prevents snow from flying up
- Helmet-compatible hood extends coverage
- Adjustable cuffs seal out snow
- Item #MHW01GZ
- Q & A
Sick Backcountry Jacket
Excellent minimalist highly waterproof yet breathable jacket for any woman earning turns. Favorite secret feature: deep torso pockets that are great for stuffing in skins (or just leaving open for passive ventilation). Least favorite aspect: no powder interface loops. Great weight-to-feature ratio; packs down super small, and doesn't crinkle like the heavier GoreTex Pro fabric. Highly recommend.
Girlfriend Loves It!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 145lbs
My girlfriend bought this jacket and loves it so far! The Gore-Tex C-Knit Stretch fabric is super comfortable because it moves with you instead of limiting your movement like a lot of jacket fabrics. The C-Knit also breathes better than most waterproof fabrics so when she's out biking or splitboarding she doesn't get too sweaty. She loves the lightweight fabric and clean look. The hardest decision in the purchase was which color to choose because they both look great!
She could wear a Small for around town but chose the Medium to have room to layer underneath.