Ghost Whisperer Pant
Keep your legs nice and toasty when you find yourself trudging up a blustery skintrack with Mountain Hardwear's Ghost Whisperer Pant. The 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic down resists moisture to hold its loft, and doesn't lose it's heat retention at the first sign of water. The specially engineered Whisper nylon fabric creates a light construction that contributes to the sub eight ounce weight. The compressible down can be packed into its own zippered pocket, so the pants can be easily stored in a pack when not in use. And the slim fit easily layers on top of a waterproof shell to give some warmth while in the cold alpine.
- A lightweight down insulated pant keeps you warm on cold mountains
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down traps heat and resists moisture
- Incredibly light construction reduces weight to less than 8 ounces
- Compressible down insulation packs into its own zippered pocket
- Slim fit hugs your body to easily fit under waterproof shell layer
- Item #MHW016Y
- Q & A
Great product, light weight, warm... I stayed on mount Whitney in October nights in these- and stayed snuggly... the fit is odd though. I normally wear a large, but the âcrotchal regionâ sags real low. Exchanging for a medium and hoping that resolves the issue.