Sharing the same insanely lightweight yet full-featured approach as Mountain Hardwear's best-selling jacket with the same name, the Ghost Whisperer 20-degree Down Sleeping Bag counts every single gram in every aspect of its design to bring you outstanding warmth during mountaineering and backpacking trips.
Wrapped with a durable ripstop fabric, this bag employs a performance mummy shape that offers snug comfort and an exceptionally efficient warmth-to-weight ratio. Then, the star of the show, 900-fill Q.Shield down maintains maximum loft while resisting heat-robbing moisture for a cozy night's sleep in alpine environments, and also ensures remarkable compressibility for easy packing on longer treks. The easily-adjustable, six-chamber hood design provides you with even loft around your head for uninterrupted warmth, and the baffle spacing in the body is specially designed to give you the most possible heat at the lowest possible weight. Where traditional mummy shapes leave your feet contorted at uncomfortable angles, the Ghost Whisperer stands out by offering you a natural foot position thanks to its comfort footbox.
- Exceptionally warm and freakishly light backpacking bag
- Ripstop fabric resists abrasion and rough surfaces
- Q.Shield 900-fill down is hydrophobic and highly compressible
- Performance mummy shape maximizes warmth-to-weight ratio
- Insulated draft tube prevents cold air from sneaking in
- Six-chamber hood has one-handed drawcord for even warmth
- Baffle spacing provides consistent warmth without bulk
- Included compression and storage sack help with transport
- Item #MHW014I