Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear First Tracks Down Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear First Tracks Down Jacket mixes a windproof shell with lofty down for a warm and lightweight kit. The 2-layer ripstop shell is both wind-resistant and abrasion-resistant for a light but protective finish on top of 650-fill power down, which delivers substantial warmth for its light weight. At the same time, the jacket is still bursting with special snow-sports features, such as a helmet-compatible hood, powder skirt, pockets for our goggles and ski passes, and an integrated RECCO responder for added safety.
- Lightweight, warm insulated ski jacket with a full-featured design
- 2-layer shell is windproof for fast runs and windy ridges
- 650-fill down for lightweight warmth and packability
- Mesh-lined underarms vents release excess heat and moisture
- Internal powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- RECCO emergency reflector can help aid in rescue
- Down certified as responsibly sourced
- Item #MHWZ9X1
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [down] Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer, [face fabric] 50D stretch ripstop (100% recycled polyester)
- 650-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [exernal] 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 sleeve (pass), [internal] 2 drop, 1 zippered chest
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7.3oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help