Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear First Tracks Bib Pant
When the mountain calls, Mountain Hardwear's First Tracks Bib Pant answers. These all-mountain bibs feature a 2-layer membrane for waterproof and breathable protection with 60 grams of synthetic insulation to keep us warm on cold bluebird days. It includes all the features we need for a good day of skiing or snowboarding, such inner thigh vents, side zips for easy off and on, and a jacket-to-pant attachment loop for a close fit with our shell.
- Bibs for all-mountain skiing and snowboarding
- Membrane adds waterproof and breathable weather protection
- Size zips for easy off/on and venting options
- Internal snow gaiters with boot hooks
- Cordura kickpatches add durability to lower legs
- RECCO reflector aids searchability in emergencies
- Adjustable, low-profile suspenders for a perfect fit
- Item #MHWZ9X0
- [membrane/laminate] 70D Dry.Q (2-layer), [solids] 100% recycled nylon, [prints] 100% polyester
- [seat, knees] 60g
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered rear
- side zips, inner thigh
- webbed belt
- Side Zips
- Cuff Closure
- internal, boot hook
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help