Why suffer when you could just not?
As one of the most cold-vulnerable parts of your body, your hands deserve quality protection. The Mountain Hardwear Cyclone Glove was thoughtfully designed with your needs in mind. It's got your basic necessities, like warmth, water protection, and grip where you need it, but it's also got that little extra something that you didn't know you were missing. It's got webbing loops for easy pull-on and a two-step cinching system so the cuff can sit comfortable over or under your sleeve cuffs. The best part, though, is the soft patch of fabric at the back of the thumb so your runny nose doesn't chafe. That, my friends, is innovation.
- A glove built with practical cold-weather use in mind
- Breatheable membrane seals out wetness
- Flexible fabric lets you squeeze your ski poles like your life depends on it
- Soft patch make wiping your nose less regrettable
- Stimulus technology on thumb, index and middle fingers for easy screen time
- Item #MHW00ZS