Built for demanding mountain conditions, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Cloudseeker Jacket delivers reliable weather protection whether you're skiing deep in the backcountry or lapping powder runs in the resort. Dry.Q Elite 3-layer membrane fends off inclement weather, when the wind and snow biting with intense ferocity. For adventures beyond your skis, the jacket features two large harness- and pack-compatible pockets for quick access to gear when you're touring or roped up during a glacial crossing. When it's snowing sideways and the wind is abusive to any exposed skin, pull the helmet-compatible, fully adjustable hood up to protect yourself from the storm.
- Send the big lines in comfortable style with a bomber touring jacket
- Dry.Q Elite 3-layer material handles the worst mountain conditions
- Ventilatoin dumps heat in a flash for optimal temperature regulation
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking into the jacket
- Recco reflector assists Recco equipped SAR teams in emergencies
- Harness and pack compatible pockets stay accessible when rappelling
- Item #MHW016R