Extra spicy, please.
Mountain Hardwear's Men's Canyon AC Short-Sleeve Shirt keeps you cool whether you're navigating a spicy, exposed traverse or just getting hot and bothered over a plate of buffalo wings. Its Leno Tech fabric is made from moisture-wicking synthetic fibers and is engineered with small perforations in the fabric to keep a steady supply of cool air coming though, so go ahead and crush another wing.
- A button-up shirt designed for hot hikes and spicy wings
- Fabric engineered with perforations to optimize air flow
- Synthetic fibers manage moisture and dry quickly
- Two chest pockets and tall sun collar
- Item #MHW00VS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
Fits true to size and breathes oh so well. My husband loves it.