Select a Size
Select a Color
Altius Hybrid Hooded Jacket
After a long day of shredding on the ski slopes, the first thing you want when you get back to the car is a warm change of clothes. Your ski-boots may be top of the line, and your ski-coat could be hard to beat, but there’s nothing quite like stripping down after a day on the mountain and getting cozy in your favorite après layers. Snug in your post-ski slipper boots and technical baselayers, Mountain Hardwear’s Altius Hybrid Hoody layers seamlessly on top for cozy warmth that’s stylish enough to wear into town. With a super-soft high loft Sherpa fleece as a base, this modern jacket uses synthetic insulation on the chest and hood for concentrated warmth. So take a stroll downtown to find the perfect après snack, elastic-bound openings will keep your core heated while sleek ripstop baffles afford a flattering alpine aesthetic.
- A hybrid hooded jacket for après ski comfort
- High-loft Sherpa fleece offers soft next-to-skin warmth
- Synthetic filled baffles efficiently insulate chest and head
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric provides abrasion–resistance
- Two zippered pockets keep hands warm and phone secure
- Elastic hood, cuffs, and hem help seal cold weather out
- Hybrid insulation takes modern approach to blending comfort and warmth
- Item #MHW01IH
- [face fabric] 5D nylon, [insulation] Thermic Micro TK (100% polyester)
- Snow Sports
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered front
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 15, 2020
Love the look, awful fit
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
I love the look of this jacket but the fit was way off. Im a solid 4/S,I have a short torso and the jacket ran super short and wide.
November 27, 2019
- I've used it several times
I just received this jacket and I love it! I was surprised at how warm it is- the fleece plus insulation is a unique look and it keeps me warm in the right places. Every time I wear this jacket I get compliments. The fit of the jacket is small. I am normally between a M-L on top and I go the L. It's a boxy fit, but super comfy and warm!