3 Days Only!
Select a size:
No reason to cancel the hike if you've got the Mountain Hardwear Acadia Jacket stashed in your pack. This lightweight rainshell stuffs down small, so there's never a reason not to have it on hand, and it features a 2.5-layer membrane to protect you from light rain or wet bushwhacking explorations. The adjustable hood keeps you well defended in stormy weather, while zippered underarm vents help you cool off if you continue to hike through the drizzle.
- A lightweight rainshell for tossing into your pack
- Waterproof, breathable membrane offers comfort in stormy weather
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help you keep out the weather
- Underarm zips can be opened up to dump heat as you hike
- Storm flap protects your front zipper from sneaky rain drops
- Two zippered pockets provide a stash from small essentials
- Item #MHW01DR
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.