2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Acadia Jacket
When spending the day outside, it's hard to know exactly when the weather will turn so we always make sure to have the Mountain Hardwear Acadia Jacket stashed away and ready to go at a moment's notice.
It's made with a 2.5-layer recycled nylon shell that shuts out water when those rainclouds up above decide to burst, and features an adjustable hood to keep your noggin protected from wind and rain. Zippered underarm vents ensure that things don't get too stuffy in your shell, while zippered hand pockets keep trail snacks and everyday items safely stashed away.
- Lightweight rain jacket for all of your wet weather adventures
- Recycled nylon shell provides robust protection from rainy skies
- Underarm vents expel heat when you work up a sweat on steep hikes
- Adjustable hood can be as snug as you'd like to keep off the rain
- Storm flap over the main zipper keeps wind and rain from getting in
- Zippered pockets provide secure storage for important items
- Item #MHW01DT
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.