Embrace the switch.
There are alpinists who switch in and out of midlayers between treks and resting spots, and there are alpinists who just wear the Mountain Equipment Men's Switch Jacket. This hybrid midlayer uses moisture-managing fleece at the sleeves and air permeable Polartec Alpha insulation at the body. Compared to standard breathable garments, Polartec Alpha starts breathing the moment you put it on to keep you prime when the ascent gets sweaty.
- Hybrid midlayer designed for moving fast through the alpine
- Polartec Alpha air permeable insulation for the utmost breathability
- Pontetorto Tecnopile fleece at arms and sides wick moisture
- Slim, active fit with enough stretch for full mobility
- Packs into hand pocket with twin carabiner loops
- Item #MEQ006Y
[body] 20D RS nylon [sleeves, shoulders, side panels] Pontetorto Tecnopile fleece
2 zippered hand, 1 napoleon
- Q & A
love this thing
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The amount of polar tech alpha is awesome . Greaty layer for touring or winter activities