If minimal bulk and material is your typical strategy when selecting gear, then you’ll appreciate the Quiver Pant from Mountain Equipment. The non-insulated shell design is paired with full-length side-zips for a truly minimal feel, which is perfect for skiers who value mobility and uphill performance while navigating technical lines in remote areas. Thanks to the three-layer shell construction and Gore-Tex laminate, the Quiver Pant is no slouch when it comes to waterproof performance either. The included braces are fully adjustable to supply a secure fit that moves with you without the added bulk of a bib-pant. The integrated ankle-gaiters are designed to function seamlessly with all types of alpine-touring boots to seal out ice and snow.
- Lightweight ski pants boast a ski-mountaineering inspired design
- 3L Gore-Tex membrane repels moisture while remaining breathable
- Integrated transceiver pocket in the thigh keeps your beacon close-by
- Reinforced kick-strips prevent wear-and-tear from boot buckles
- Alpine fit with articulated knees offers improved mobility while climbing
- Item #MEQD08V
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [membrane] 3L Gore-Tex
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- adjustable suspenders
- Side Zips
- full-length, 2-way, AquaGuard
- removable internal
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help