Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Makalu Jacket
Staying dry and protected in extreme environments is our number one priority. The Mountain Equipment Makalu Jacket is one of our favorite jackets for mountaineering due to its feature-rich construction and the premium GORE-TEX fabric. The Mountain Equipment Makalu Jacket features a 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric that is durable, completely waterproof, and exceptionally breathable to give us a high-performing jacket built for pushing on big mountains. Harness-compatible hand pockets are mounted high and to the side so that we can access our snacks and gear with a harness; a zippered chest pocket and an internal zippered pocket give us additional storage space for small essentials. A helmet-compatible hood allows us to cinch up our hood over the top of our helmet so we can stay protected from the snow and rocks, and underarm ventilation zippers ensure we won't get too hot when working our way up the mountain.
- Lightweight, fully-featured mountaineering jacket
- GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric is exceptionally waterproof and breathable
- Harness compatible pockets and a zippered chest and internal pocket for storage
- Underarm ventilation zippered let off excess heat
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps us covered as we are climbing
- Item #MEQD0ES
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Laminate (3-layer), [face fabric] synthetic, DWR treatment
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- hike & camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help