Why We Like The Mountain Equipment G2 Mountain Pant
Pushing for the summit requires technical apparel we can count on. The Mountain Equipment G2 Mountain Pant is a trusted softshell pant that is purpose-built for mountaineering. Made with GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric, this softshell pant is high weather-resistant to keep us protected and comfortable in mountain conditions. The adjustable suspenders keep our pants from slipping during the hardest climbs, and the integrated belt ensures we get the best fit possible. Reinforced Dyneema kick panels on the inside of the leg provide durability where it is needed most, and integrated gaiters with a zip-up expanding cuff allow us to get the right fit around our boots while keeping out the snow.
- Softshell bib pants purpose-built for mountaineering
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM softshell fabric is highly weather-resistant
- Dyneema kick patches guard against abrasion and cuts
- Integrated gaiters keep out the snow
- Integrated belt allows us to get the perfect fit
- Item #MEQ009K
- GORE-TEX Infinium
- 2 zippered hand
- integrated belt, double press-stud closure
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.57oz (640g)
- climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.