Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Fitzroy Jacket
High-alpine missions call for high-alpine performance, and the Mountain Equipment Fitzroy Jacket delivers it in spades. The GORE-TEX INFINIUM membrane is designed to efficiently move moisture away from our body while offering reliable water resistance to combat melting snow and passing storms. The Primaloft Gold insulation is body-mapped to provide maximum warmth where we need it most while also allowing for a full range of movement through our arms and torso, so we can easily ski and climb until the sun has long passed beyond the horizon.
- Synthetic shell jacket to keep you warm and dry in winter storms
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM membrane for high breathability and water-resistance
- Primaloft Gold insulation offers lofty warmth even while wet
- Fully adjustable, insulated hood keeps you protected in winter storms
- Durable outer fabric is built to withstand rough contact with ice and rocks
- Lightweight construction is ideal for ski tours and mountaineering
- Thoughtfully designed profile allows for a full range of movement
- Can be worn as an outer layer or beneath a fully waterproof shell
- Item #MEQD09Z
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX INFINIUM, [face fabric] 30D nylon
- Primaloft Gold High Loft Ultra, Cross Core aerogel technology
- helmet compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal mesh
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.9oz
- hiking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.