Why We Like The Earthrise Hooded Jacket
With a light ecological footprint and even lighter weight, the Earthrise Hooded Jacket delivers feel-good warmth from morning belays to cold-weather camping trips. Lofty down fill traps warmth and packs down small, so you can whip it out and have it on at a moment's notice.
- A technical down jacket made entirely from recycled materials
- Weather-resistant treatment sheds light precipitation
- High-loft down delivers a warmth-to-weight ratio worthy of adventure
- Soft lining offers next-to-skin comfort as you set up camp
- Baffle construction optimizes distribution and eliminates cold spots
- Elastane-bound cuffs and hood keep out the cold
- Item #MEQ00AF
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% recycled Earthrise 50D, DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled 30D
- 700-fill recycled down
- Fill Weight
- [large] 116g
- Baffle Construction
- stitched-through narrow
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 20, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
Another stellar Mountain Equipment product. Nice cut on the slimmer side. Highly recommended for an everyday down.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help