A light and warm winter do-it-all.
That predawn parking-lot gathering is scientifically proven to be the coldest place on Earth, barely beating out the first five minutes on the skin track and the initial pitch of January ice, and it's for these environments that Mountain Equipment designed the Dewline Men's Hooded Down Jacket. It walks a fine line between heavier down jackets and lighter layering pieces, so you can wear it alone or under a shell as conditions warrant, and packs enough water-resistant 700-fill down to keep you comfortable on moderately cold afternoons or murderously frigid mornings. The down is held in place by the Helium 30 fabric, which is lightweight but supremely durable, and by the stitch-through construction, which prevents the feathers from migrating and leaving you with cold spots. The Dewline's Lycra-bound cuffs, hood, and adjustable hem seal in heat and lock out drafts, and the whole package stuffs conveniently into the inner pocket for easy transport and storage.
- Helium 30 face fabric is extra durable in alpine environments
- 700-fill water-resistant Pure Down keeps you insulated
- Stitch-through baffles prevent migrating feathers and cold spots
- Zippered hand pockets stow all-manner of everyday essentials
- Lycra hood and cuffs help seal out the wind and chill
- Dual-adjustable hem drawcord prevents unnecessary heat loss
- Entire jacket packs into internal mesh stuff-sack pocket
- Item #MEQ006U