Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Aerotherm Jacket
Our go-to lightweight layer for active pursuits, Mountain Equipment's Aerotherm Jacket helps our body maintain a comfortable microclimate when we're burning calories in chilly conditions. The softshell fabric provides windproof protection and breathability while being backed by a microfleece lining, so we can stay warm without overheating as we're hiking, running, or climbing in the crisp mountain air. It also stashes away easily in our pack, so we can wear it or shed it as needed as the weather changes or our activity level changes.
- Lightweight layering piece leans into breathability
- Nylon shell is lightweight, abrasion-resistant, and breathable
- Microfleece lining wicks moisture and adds light insulation
- Hood is adjustable and can be rolled down and stowed
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Item #MEQD0C9
- [face fabric] Exolite 45 (100% nylon), [lining] Microgrid fleece (polyester)
- microfleece lining
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, climbing, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.