Why We Like The Montane Tundra Hooded Jacket
Casual style and chilly days call for a fully featured down jacket that can keep us comfy no matter the weather. The Montane Tundra Hooded Jacket features a recycled nylon outer fabric that is finished with a DWR water-resistant treatment to shed any moisture and is filled with a super warm, 700-fill power down treated with HyperDRY water-resistant coating. The extra-long length adds warmth and keeps our thighs and upper legs warm, and the elasticated cuffs ensure no cold drafts slip into our sleeves. Two zippered pockets allow us to carry our essentials, and a drawcord adjustable hem helps us retain our body heat. Finally, a raised collar and adjustable hood help block out the nasty weather, keeping us warm and powering through whatever the day has to offer.
- Casual down jacket with an extra-long length
- 700+ fill power down treated with HyperDRY water-resistant treatment
- Adjustable hood and raised collar helps seal out bad weather
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem keep our cold drafts
- Two zippered hand pockets store our essentials
- Two-way YKK zipper with internal storm flap for customizable airflow
- Item #MNTQ05K
- Responsible Collection
- [main] 100% recycled Barrier AC Eco nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled PEAQ Down ECO lining, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 100% recycled HyperDRY down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [x-small] 30in
- two zippered hand
- two-way YKK zipper
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help