Why We Like The Montane Symphony Modular Mitt
The Montane Symphony Modular Mitt provides us with highly adaptable warmth and protection to handle the harshest winter weather. The outer mitt and inner mitt can be separated from each other, or they can be worn together to keep our hands dry and toasty as the weather worsens. The outer mitt has a GORE-TEX membrane that is ideal for long hours in rain or snow, and it utilizes Warm Technology to trap warmth before it can escape. The inner mitt is made with PERTEX QUANTUM fabric, which is exceptionally tough and sheds light moisture, and is filled with PrimaLoft insulation for use in the most frigid conditions.
- Technical mitten system that can adapt to any conditions
- Waterproof outer mitt is treated with GORE-TEX to keep hands dry
- Warm Technology on the outer mitt reflects heat back to us
- Granite Stretch Thermal outer mitt fabric moves naturally
- Goat leather palm on the outer mitt supplies a solid grip
- Lightweight inner mitt utilizes PrimaLoft insulation for added warmth
- Pile fleece lining is soft and comfortable against our skin
- Inner and outer mitt can be worn together or separately
- Item #MNTQ05O
- Responsible Collection
- [outer mitten] (membrane/laminate) GORE-TEX, (face fabric) Granite Stretch Thermal 50% nylon, 42% polyester, 8% elastane, (lining) 100% polyester high pile fleece, [removable liner] (face fabric) Pertex Quantum nylon ripstop, (lining) 100% polyester microfleece
- [outer mitten] 133g PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester), [removable liner] 100g PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester)
- Removable Liner
- yes, 3-finger
- drawcord cuff
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Claimed Weight
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help