Why We Like The Montane Phase XPD Jacket
An expedition grade shell for mountaineering, ice climbing, and ski touring, the Montane Phase XPD Jacket features GORE-TEX Pro for the most durable waterproof and windproof protection available. There's 80-denier GORE-TEX pro in the shoulders, hips, and elbows for added durability and 40-denier GORE-TEX Pro everywhere else for less weight and better breathability. The Phase XPD is fully seam-sealed for complete weatherproofing, features underarm vents to dump excess heat and moisture, and has a two-way zipper and helmet-compatible hood to accommodate skiers, mountaineering, and climbers. The Expedition Fit has articulated arms for skiing and climbing moves, allows extra room for layering, and lets us to cinch things down, too, with an adjustable hem and hook-and-loop cuffs on the sleeves to seal out snow.
- Expedition-grade shell for serious mountain pursuits
- GORE-TEX Pro for durable and breathable waterproofing
- 80D nylon fabric in high-wear areas for added durability
- Underarm zippers for ventilation and breathability
- Hood fits over a helmet for skiing and climbing
- 2-way zipper for use under a harness
- Expedition fit accommodates extra layers
- Item #MNTQ03G
- GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.5in
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 mesh drop-in
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- mountaineering, ice climbing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help