Why We Like The Montane Phase Jacket
The Montane Phase Waterproof Jacket protects us from inclement weather as we pursue distant peaks and forge new trails. The GORE-TEX membrane provides top-tier waterproof protection in case any of the dark thunderheads above us open up on our trek. The longer cut increases our protection and is designed to extend beyond our hip belt for additional comfort. The two-way zipper is thoughtfully designed to allow venting on mid-summer hikes, and the cinchable hem and adjustable cuffs allow us to batten down the hatches as we see storms rolling in.
- Protective rain jacket for full days in the hills and mountains
- GORE-TEX membrane is exceptionally waterproof and breathable
- Adjustable, peaked hood keeps water away from our face
- Two-way zip increases comfort by allowing air to circulate
- Adjustable cuffs and hem secure a tight fit to keep moisture out
- Zippered internal pocket safely stows our phone
- Two hand pockets can hold snacks, headlamps, or a GPS
- Regular fit is designed to fit over insulating layers on chilly days
- Item #MNTQ04T
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Laminate (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- below hip
- peaked, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- two-way front zip
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help