Why We Like The Montane Fireball Lite Hooded Jacket
No matter where our adventures take us, a bombproof mid-layer is essential. The Montane Fireball Lite Hooded Jacket slots right in as a versatile jacket that thrives in every outdoor pursuit, keeping us warm and comfortable on hikes, ski tours, climbs, and everyday walks around the neighborhood. The jacket focuses warmth on our core with lightweight Dynamic Eco insulation trapping heat close to our body. The articulated sleeves and Thermo Grid fleece panels along our sides allow for complete freedom of movement, so we can grab our trekking poles and head to our favorite trails whenever we hear the mountain's calling.
- Lightweight jacket for pushing ourselves to the limit
- Featherlite Air stretch fabric easily moves with us on big climbs
- Thermo Grid fleece side panels and underarms help release warm air
- Recycled Dynamic Eco insulation protects us from cold air
- Air permeable shell helps to regulate our temperature during active use
- Insulated under-helmet hood keeps our ears warm
- Articulated arms allow for a full range of movement
- Regular fit can be worn with a shell for extra protection
- Item #MNTQ04G
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric, lining] Featherlite Air (90% nylon, 10% polyurethane), [side panels] Thermo Grid fleece (93% polyester, 7% elastane)
- 40g Dynamic Eco (100% recycled polyester)
- insulated, under helmet
- 2 zippered hand
- hiking, camping, casual, skiing, snowboarding, Nordic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 31, 2023
Perfect active insulation!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I originally bought the Fireball Lite as my ski midlayer to wear under my shell or for touring and have found myself reaching for it all year long for hiking, chillier runs etc. It's incredibly breathable when you start to work up a sweat but keeps me warm without a lot of bulk in my layering system. There is also a PFAS-free DWR treatment so it gives me some extra protection from any random bouts of snow/rain without immediately needing to throw on a hard shell. It has a great feel and fits snugly, but not too tight which is flattering and the stretch doesn't limit any motion. Super comfy - I feel like I come home and sometimes forget to take it off. Super versatile and would definitely recommend!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help